Back With Another One Of Those Ad Block Rockin' Beats: TM 101
Please support us on Patreon at www.patreon.com/uktech for access to our exclusive extended version of the show, weekly columns from Nate, and much more.
This week on the regular version of TECH'S MESSAGE Nate and CNET's Andy Hoyle discuss:
- Google to let publishers charge users for ad-blockers
- Snapchat has brought its peculiar spectacles to the UK
- Microsoft is now 'paying' UK users to ditch Google and search with Bing
- London Underground on track to offer mobile reception
- Barclaycard plans checkout-free shopping using mobile phones
Patreon supporters have access to our longer version of the show, which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- EXTRA STORY: This is Andy Rubin’s Essential Phone
- EXTRA STORY: In depth with Andy's Nokia 3310 review
- Discussion about the odd "NO DRONES" signs at British wildlife centres
- Special outtake about something embarrassing we found in our mother's house
- Outtakes and more
Access our exclusive content and support Nate and Ian's podcasting by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/uktech.