Bolt Your Front Door, Don’t Make iContract (Feat. Matt Kamen): TM 113
Please support us on Patreon at www.patreon.com/uktech for access to our exclusive extended version of the show, weekly columns from Nate, and much more.
GET IN TOUCH using firstname.lastname@example.org. All messages sent will be read and considered for inclusion on a future show.
- Forthcoming Tech's Message book club!
- Ofcom raps Virgin Media over three-year iPhone contracts
- UK supermarkets try face-based ID and payment system
- INTERVIEW WITH @MattKamen: Five years on, how does Candy Crush keep on crushing it?
- Your emails and tweets answered!
Patreon supporters have access to our longer version of the show, which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- EXTRA STORY: Deezer brings lossless audio to the desktop with a new app
- EXTRA STORY: Amazon’s Echo with a screen hits the UK for £200
- Lengthy discussion around lossless streaming and audio
- Experience with grilling a Virgin Mobile sales agent on 36-month contracts
- Theories behind the delay of Apple's HomePod
- Large explanation of how lossless vs. lossy audio formats work, in relation to the Deezer story
- How Ian and Nate manage their music playlists and how it ties them into Spotify or Apple
- Smart speakers are delayed in Apple Land and smart earbuds aren't working in Android World
- Almost five minutes of possibly our funniest ever outtakes!
Access our exclusive content and support Nate and Ian's podcasting by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/uktech.