'Cause I'm Leavin' on a Jet Pack: TM 112
- ATM fees shake-up may push Britain towards cashless society
- Snapchat opens first UK Spectacles store, despite slow growth
- Vodafone will power a pet wearable with its new V by Vodafone program
- Vodafone plans UK fibre broadband roll-out
- The guy who built his own Iron Man suit now has a Guinness record
- The much-requested "chicken divorce" story...
Patreon supporters have access to our longer version of the show — this week with TK minutes of extra content — which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- EXTRA STORY: Facebook to Make Mobile Payments Service Available Outside U.S.
- EXTRA STORY: PlayStation trophies now can earn discounts on the PlayStation store
- Lengthy additional conversation about pubs and markets that don't take cash - and why!
- Amusing clip explaining Nate's rather bizarre segues
- First test of Apple's inclusion of animated poop Animoji in the £1,000 iPhone X
- Several amusing outtakes at the end of the show
Here's the video Nate recorded of Richard Browning's 'Iron Man' jetpack, as discussed on the show.
Here's the image sent in from Otto regarding vinyl sound quality:
Access our exclusive content and support Nate and Ian's podcasting by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/uktech.