I Can Stream Clearly Now The 4G Range is Long: TM 87
Please support us on Patreon at www.patreon.com/uktech for access to our exclusive extended version of the show, weekly columns from Nate, and much more.
This week on the regular version of TECH'S MESSAGE Nate and Ian discuss the news that the UK's mobile networks may now be 8% better than they were last summer; they look at the latest price increases tech companies have imposed on their products thanks to the weak pound, and what this suggests about their strategies; they deal with listener emails about Wi-Fi calling and what we've intriguingly learned about Virgin Media's supposed roll-out of Wi-Fi hotspots that utilise your home broadband; the possible re-release of the Nokia 3310; and we hold a "How British is the American Amazon Alexa" quiz.
Patreon supporters have access to our longer version of the show, which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- BlackBerry's market share hitting 0.0%
- North Korea's love of American dollars
- How much headphones cost to manufacturer
- Nate's adventures exploring the Sennheiser factory in Germany
- Ian and Nate's least favourite products to review, ever
- The Good Life
- The truth behind the vibrating Nokia 3210
- Behind-the-scenes outtakes, and more!
Access our exclusive content and support Nate and Ian's podcasting by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/uktech.