You Used to Haul Meth on My Cell Drone: TM 96
- UK forms 'specialist squad' to tackle prison drug drones
- UK drops plan to allow online guilty pleas for minor crimes
- Which? broadband survey for the worst internet services in the UK
- Opening up BT’s infrastructure for new fibre broadband
- Credit card with a fingerprint sensor revealed by Mastercard
- Emails from listeners about contactless payment habits!
Patreon supporters have access to our longer version of the show, which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- Extra story 1: UK's online shoppers top global spending survey
- Extra story 2: Apple Maps now lists UK EV chargers and public bikes
- Our pre-recorded "win" and "lose" responses to our forthcoming Webby Award result
- Discussion around BBC 4 documentary chronicling Britain's landline history
- Nate's ditching Google Maps for Apple maps, for a bit. Why?
- The plague of concert ticket businesses (why don't we hate them more?!)
- The problem with protractors in schools
- Outtakes and discussion around old WAP servers and their uses in the mid-2000s
Access our exclusive content and support Nate and Ian's podcasting by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/uktech.