Sit Down, You're Rocking The Vote: TM 102
Please support us on Patreon at www.patreon.com/uktech for access to our exclusive extended version of the show, weekly columns from Nate, and much more.
- People want to vote online, but must not be allowed to
- UK police arrest man via automatic face-recognition tech
- Streaming revenue to surpass physical music sales this year
- As Apple boosts iCloud storage to 2TB, Amazon drops unlimited Drive down to 1TB
Patreon supporters have access to our 23-minute longer version of the show, which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- EXTRA STORY: Surprise! The HomePod actually sounds incredible (plus other WWDC stuff)
- EXTRA STORY: New Amazon Fire phone expected - what do we know so far?
- Long section about putting AI in charge of the country instead of politicians
- Can we ever think about using phones as professional video cameras?
- Why was Nate's Amazon Echo singing the other day?
- Expanded discussion around facial recognition tech
- Outtakes (one of which involving beans being literally spilled)
Access our exclusive content and support Nate and Ian's podcasting by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/uktech.