Solon and Thanks For All The Ubers: TM 106
Please support us on Patreon at www.patreon.com/uktech for access to our exclusive extended version of the show, weekly columns from Nate, and much more.
- The latest on Uber's London licensegate
- Dyson is ploughing £2.5bn into its own electric car
- UK's oldest postcard firm set to close
- SPECIAL FEATURE WITH OLIVIA SOLON: Instagram uses 'I will rape you' post as Facebook ad in latest algorithm mishap
Patreon supporters have access to our longer version of the show, which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- EXTRA STORY: BBC iPlayer opens up access to over 450 BBC archive programmes
- EXTRA STORY: UK chip designer Imagination bought by Chinese firm
- Extended discussion about Uber's woes in London
- Discussion around Apple Watch review process and history of giving advice
- Outtakes and more!
Access our exclusive content and support Nate and Ian's podcasting by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/uktech.