Ten Things I Hate About UK Advertising: TM 97
Please support us on Patreon at www.patreon.com/uktech for access to our exclusive extended version of the show, weekly columns from Nate, and much more.
- Important housekeeping regarding Patreon versus regular versions of the show
- Driverless cars trial set for UK motorways in 2019
- UK ebook sales flounder as interest in print copies rebounds
- Channel 4's online TV ads will call you out by name
- Parents' mobile use harms family life, say secondary pupils
Patreon supporters have access to our longer version of the show, which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- 'Pictionary' comes to phones five years after 'Draw Something'
- Benefits of good microphones
- Nate's reasons for reading medieval murder mystery novels
- Ian's fondness of printed books for children
- '4Head', 'Anusol', and other medical product names we love
- Avocados: like "nature's butter", according to Ian
- The 2007 battle between Sony headphones and iPod headphones
Access our exclusive content and support Nate and Ian's podcasting by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/uktech.